Sucessful But Unhappy

At 37 I am a successful man. I have two houses and a car to my name but I do not have a child.

I become very irritated with my neighbor's kids when they play and mess up my house. I really I want to have my own kids.

I come from a family where life was really not easy. I was determined to make it no matter what. I made sure I stayed away from trouble and avoided women. I was told women were responsible for the downfalls of most men. I had a mission to build myself and so I focused all my energy on success.




When I just left primary school it was hard for me to continue. So I learned a trade. I served my boss for 8 years and before my settlement, he died. His wife sent me away without a coin. I gathered myself and moved to the city. There I decided to learn car repairs and to God be the glory it has been paying me well. I gave my all and one great company decided to employ to head the repairs department. I worked there for three years and bought my first car.

I started feeling the urge to have a wife, it was not easy for me because I was not really into women. I bought a piece of land in the village and sent money for my house to built. It was done just exactly as I wanted.

So decided to visit the village and see my house, when I got there everything was okay until they asked after my wife. I said I had no wife and that is where I got another pressure to marry.

When I returned to the city, I tried a relationship with a single mom. It was all okay but when we started living together, the kids or just a kid is not forthcoming. We have visited many hospitals, we been to herbal healers, naturalists and nothing is happening.

Tests upon tests have been conducted to ascertain the root cause of our problem but yet Doctors say we are medically healthy to have children.

This has been eating me and I have interest in my wife and lately my job doesn't interest me again. My wife has a 16 years old daughter. Do you think the problem is me?

Comments

Popular Posts