It Never Rains But Pours

My landlady and I had a one night stand on 14th August 2014. This was not planned, it simply just happened because she used to come to my room and watch movies whenever she felt lonely. 

Her husband is an onshore worker and mostly at the seaside. So everything happened so fast. I don’t know if I took advantage of the fact that she used to come to my house or she took advantage of me as her tenant. Well whatever you, just know it happened just once and I was single then though.

During the period of this incident, I was building my own house and at the same time searching for a wife to marry. Two months later I moved to my new house and also married my wife. She is a lawyer who has helped me to win a lot for us. Though we are living happily as husband and wife, she has not conceived since 2014.

THE CRUX OF THE MATTER:

Now the problem is that, about a week ago my former landlady called me and told me that I should come and take my son. I couldn’t understand because I never knew of any son anywhere. She got me bamboozled, I asked her again if she was okay. 
It Never Rains But Pours
It Never Rains But Pours
She then asked if I could remember the day I have sex with her in my room before I left their house? After thinking for a while I said, yes. She broke it to me that she took in right after that and kept because she loves fears her husband so much but now she can't hide the truth anymore. 

As if that shock was not enough, she added that I should prepare to refund to her all she spent in bringing up son till now.

While I was feeling that it was a razzle-dazzle because my life had gotten better, she dropped a threat. She told me categorically that I should be ready to marry her if her husband divorces her after her confession.

My brothers and sisters reading this post, how can I explain this to my wife? 

Even though I had never imagined that I planted a seed somewhere and also compounded by fact that for now need a child to answer in our home because we are growing old. Will she accept the child? How do I convince her to believe me? Now about the threat from my ex-landlady how do I put it before my wife.

I WILL GLAD TO TAKE NOTES, ADVISE A BROTHER.

Comments

Popular Posts