It Is Not Over Until It Is Over!

We live in a greedy world a lot of people have taken survival of the fittest to mean doing just anything. Do you know a lot of people are only pretending to love you because you are better than them?

Often we have heard musicians sing that in their songs; know me when I’m poor by Nkem Owoh the Nigerian actor and musician, reason with me of Rude Boy and you can name the others. This is, however, a proof that greed is an age-old habit.

Sometimes a lot of self-made people find it hard to marry because when they tell their story, you only see how those they loved rejected them. They then suspect anyone seriously falling for them to be gold-digging.

In most sides of the coin, married couples sacrifice their happiness because they already have children. This is because they imagine how horrible will be with a step-parent. The feeling is not always the same. I have personally had a taste of this. They tie themselves to a failed marriage because of kids. How many of you will still be married if you got a Billion Dollar credit alert? Just a few. Greed is everywhere.
It Is Not Over Until It Is Over!
It Is Not Over Until It Is Over!

Now read this intriguing story of Sirri and Henry, lets us see expensive hearts. Please also note that forgiving does not mean accepting to continue.

“My husband came home one night and was unusually calm and happy, I was surprised but glad. He’d been out of control for some time then I thought. After my dad’s demise, he became the CEO of Dad’s business. My Dad had willed my husband to become the CEO and my younger brother the Managing Director.

I've done everything in my power to make things right but whatever I do is not good enough, this wasn't the same Henry that I married.

My parents were rich but their two children were well-trained. I was working in my dad's company until I had my second child. My dad told me to stay at home and take care of the kids because I refused to get a maid and my grandma that was helping had passed on at the time. (I lost my mom five years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.

My husband came in that fateful day about three months ago, looked at me and said "I don't love you Sirri, I never did. I appreciate everything you have done but it is time I move on with my life. You can stay in this house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for a monthly allowance for you and the kids."

“If your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms, I'll pay him generously for his share in the company. Thanks to your father, I own 70% of the company.”

“Don't try to fight this, it is clearly written in your father's Will."

I woke up the following day at the hospital and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked at me and smiled!

Two weeks later, the lawyer came to see me at home and to my surprise, she brought with her a letter handwritten by my dad. I wish I could hug dad at that very minute.

There was a clause in the Will; if Henry leaves me without any fault of mine or if he dies before me, I, Sirri will have to take over the company. Dad knew I could handle it; I've been working in the company since my first year in the university!

Henry came to the house two days after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive him”.

SHOULD SIRRI FORGIVE HENRY???

I WILL GLAD TO TAKE NOTES, ADVISE A BROTHER.

Comments

Popular Posts